Congratulations Leading Edge Graduates!
Grand County, Colorado
Congratulations to the six participants that completed a two month hands-on, intensive business certification class this summer.
Jordan Dominguez of Alpine Sun Ski & Sport; Tanya Gioia of Joyous Skin; Janet Hickox of Avalanche Car Rentals, Inc.; Sarah Martin of Cabin Works; Anne Prentiss of Cowgirl Concierge; George Wylie of Wylie's Paint Store
GRAND FOR NEXT LEVEL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION
MAY 10TH - JUNE 2015 What it was!
- Starting a new business?
- Adding a new line of products or services to your business?
- Struggling to get enough sales?
- Wondering if your idea will work?
- Feeling like a train wreck?
- Looking for tools and guidance for creating an innovative business?
This ten session, hands-on, intensive business certification provides a real-world foundation for building your business smarter, faster and profitably.
You will learn how to:
- Leverage your failures
- Effectively funnel your energy and resources
- Turn your idea into a viable business
- Weekly class sessions
- Weekly meetings with mentor (minimum)
Outcome: At the end of the course, you will have decided if your idea is a “go,” “no go,” or “pivot.” You will know your next steps for moving your business forward
36 Hour Session Business Certification
May - June 2015
Northwest Colorado Small Business Development Center
Learn more about the Small Business Development Center's Leading Edge Programs HERE.